Saturday, March 17, 2012

I notice everything...

And by everything, I literally mean everything. I notice when someone stops hitting me up like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things that people do, and the little things they used to do. I notice when things change, and when it’s no longer the same. I notice every single little detail. I just don't say anything. 
This is completely relevant to my life. [No, I didn't come up with this; it's copy and paste. Deal with it.]

The sad thing is that sometimes, after you've gone your way and let them be, they will suddenly speak to you out of the blue. To them, it's like nothing's changed. Well, actually, you did. They'll call you "stranger", say you don't talk no more and ask why you're acting funny.

No comments: