Friday, May 21, 2010

AJ...Breathe!!!


Anyone who knows me know that I am a huge, huge, HUGE fan of the ABC hit drama, "Grey's Anatomy". I been on this show since the very first episode series premier and never missed on air date. Not a one. And it is a REQUIREMENT that I was each and every episode LIVE every Thursday night. In fact, I remember when it used to be on Sundays after "Desperate Housewives", my 2nd favorite show. When the program schedule changed, I didn't even think twice about giving up "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (you know, the one in Las Vegas). I have so many memories, I could go on but I'm not because I'm already rambling.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about this season's 2 hour finale episode that aired this past Thursday night. You see, it all started right after last week's episode with this preview:


Then came this trailer:


And you just KNEW my ass would be glued to the television. No calls, no talking, no interruptions. Just me, Grey's and my fellow GA fans on Twitter. Oh, hell fuckin' YASSSSSS!!! Countless times I've held my breath for long intervals, nearly going blue and passing out. Twice...I repeat, TWICE...tears fell from my eyes against my will. I paced, did breathing exercises...I was a frickin' nervous wreck!! That crazy ass muthafucka walked up in that hospital and shot Reed point blank...dead in the fuckin' forehead!! And Alex just HAD to walk around that corner. But LAAAAAWWWWWWDDDD!!!! It got so bad when that fool dragged Bailey from under that bed. I rejoiced when that bitch lied for her life!! And that other girl...the annoying one with the crush on McDreamy...yeah, that bitch. Bitch can fuckin' talk like a muthafucka!!! I needed a damn translator, lol. Lawd, then what happened with Derek and Mer losing her baby...ooh, I can't tell y'all the whole damn thing because I know most of y'all already watched it, and if you didn't, get your ass online now!! Chiiiile, I had to grab a drink and go sit outside to calm my damn nerves. I ain't lyin! *Madea voice*

But I can tell you this...Chandra Wilson (Bailey) better sweep the fuckin' NAACP Image, Golden Globes, Emmy's...matter fact, she better get a fuckin' OSCAR!!! Homegirl put on a show like it would be her last!! Yes, dare I say, she shits all over your favorite actress. Within a span of 2 hours, Grey's done shitted on every fuckin' show ever created and shown in the history of television. No lie. Their entire next season will have to top these 2 hours.

*Side note: please excuse the profanity. I'm still reeling from the excitement of the show. Plus, it's my fuckin' blog and I will do and say what the FUCK I want!

1 comment:

Mr. FreeXone said...

it was the best tv episode I have ever seen!